Blogs > Two Plus Two Makes For...

This blog is about parenting: the glamor, the cuisine, and everything in between.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Fa la la la la

This week we're heading up to Koziar's Christmas Village. I have never been, but five-year-olds love lights.

Last week we went to Hershey Park's Christmas Village - that was really nice, we caught a not-to-cold day... still, all kiddie rides are open, as well as the skylift and monorail where you can check out their wonderful light displays... and who can resist Santa's REAL reindeer?

Yesterday, my Mom and I took the kids up to NYC, my daughter checked out the American Girl Doll Store and then it was off to Top of the Rock, Lego land and lunch at Mars 2112... a space themed eatery on Broadway... however, be warned, the ambiance is Kindergarten fabulous but the food is pretty awful! We finally found the only Mac n' cheese my son refuses to eat.

It was tough being in New York, being a food lover, and having to dine on unpalettable overpriced fare, but my kids loved it, and it was their first trip to the big apple.

Parenting, right? I never knew I'd do the things I do!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shari said...

We also suffered through dinner at Mars 2112 (and actually waited in line to get in!) after a visit to the AG store. I believe the store actually recommended it. They must be in cahoots. I've heard there is a nice tea shop close by. It might not work for dinner, but that's where I plan to take my girls the next time we visit AG.

January 25, 2011 at 7:52 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home